The global Base layer Market is expected to reach USD 10.58 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the high end property and growing functions of base layers as well as the increasing participation in sports due to media coverage of important sports events globally. Based on statistics, increased fitness activities and growing health awareness is expected to become the most common growth interest globally in the coming years. Rising growth in health awareness and increasing incidences of fitness activities are also significant factors stimulating market demand.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Base Layer Market Report:
Under Armour Inc., The North Face, Inc, The Columbia Sportswear Company, W. L. Gore and Associates, Odlo, Anta Sports Products Limited, Helly Hansen, Mizuno Corporation, Rab, Li-Ning, Skins, Tommie Copper, Icebreaker, Arc'teryx, Icebreaker, Adidas and Nike
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1195
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Lightweight type base layer is gaining popularity and has the largest market share of 55.30% in 2018. Since wearing a tight-fitting base layer can reduce muscle osculation, it helps to prevent injury and improves energy savings. These products are intended to develop blood flow which improves oxygen delivery. This in turn, helps to reduce muscle exhaustion and potentially allow playing longer and training harder.
- After the lightweight base layer, the mid-weight segment is expected to dominate the market due to its quality and popularity and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%.
- They will commonly act as a first next-to-skin layer, but may also serve as a second layer over a lighter material. Providing insulation and moisture wicking both, mid-weight materials blend well with layered outfits, and also providing enough protection during cold temperatures when combined with medium levels of activity.
- The latest trend that is achieving momentum in the market is the rise in the rate of women's participation and so the woman base layer segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8 %. The increasing number of women participating in football is driving the demand for football equipment globally therefore aiding to the growth of the women base layer market. The increasing popularity of football among women and health awareness are attracting more women to take up this sport.
- Man’s base layer in the product segment is accounted for ~33% of the market share in 2018. Factors that are helping in the growth of the market are the superior characteristics and enhanced participation in sports due to global media coverage of important sports events and functionalities of base layers.
- Europe is considered to be the second largest market for Base layer with a share of ~32% in 2018, due to the increasing participation in various sports and enhanced consumption. APAC is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 3.2%, during the forecast period.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Click here to know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/base-layer-market
Further market segmentation
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Woman Base Layer
- Man Base Layer
- Kids Base Layer
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Light weight
- Mid weight
- Heavy weight
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ball Sports
- Non-ball Sports
- Life Style
- Leisure time
Material type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Synthetic Base Layers
- Merino Wool Base Layers
- Bamboo Base Layers
Marketing type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Retail stores
Key Takeaways of the Global Base Layer Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Base Layer industry.
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Base Layer market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the global Base Layer market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1195
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Research Reports
Roll-Your-Own Tobacco Product Market:https://izispicy.com/go.php?url=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/roll-your-own-tobacco-product-market
Dairy Products Market:https://www3.valueline.com/vlac/logon.aspx?lp=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-products-market
Dairy Testing Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-testing-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]